1. Detection of Bacillus Species with Arsenic Resistance and Plant Growth Promoting Efficacy from Agricultural Soils of Nepal.
2. Untargeted Metabolomics of Streptomyces Species Isolated from Soils of Nepal.
3. Seroprevalence and Clinical Features of Scrub Typhus among Febrile Patients Attending a Referral Hospital in Kathmandu, Nepal.
4. Ugly bugs in healthy guts! Carriage of multidrug-resistant and ESBL-producing commensal Enterobacteriaceae in the intestine of healthy Nepalese adults.
5. Status of gastrointestinal parasites in Red Panda of Nepal.
6. Genetic analysis of children with congenital ocular anomalies in three ecological regions of Nepal: a phase II of Nepal pediatric ocular diseases study.
7. Sandeep Thapa. “Infertility: Agony in Developing Countries”. EC Gynaecology 12.1 (2023): 97-98.
8. Dhungel, S. et al. IBRO Neuroscience Reports Advantage of neuroeducation in managing mass psychogenic illness among rural school children in Nepal. IBRO Neurosci. Reports 14, 435–440 (2023).